Also included in
- The purpose of these activities are to allow your students to show you their understanding of the Common Core Standard for Literature at the fifth grade level. This product is digital but is also provided for you in paper form Included in this Resource: Resource Link and Tips for each standard $12.50$16.00Save $3.50
Included in this Resource:
Resource Link and Tips (2-pages)
“Compare and Contrast” file and rubric (Google Doc™)
“Compare and Contrast” handout and rubric (1-page; PDF)
Compare and Contrast Poster (1-page; PDF)
Download our preview for details!
Also included is a PDF of the digital files if you choose to use paper.
Why use this digital resource:
- This resource is almost all paperless, but it could also be printed.
- Your students will work directly on the digital documents.
- It’s a way to integrate technology into instruction.
- Students are highly engaged in their work.
- This resource is aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
- This resource is easily accessible using Google Drive™.
Downloading RL 5.3 Compare and Contrast :
1. If you haven’t created a free Google™ account, you will need to do that before downloading the digital resource. Each student will also need their own account if they will be working on their own.
2. Download the RL Resource. When you click on the link, you will come to a screen that says “Copy document”. In order to transfer this file to your own Google Drive™ account, click the blue button that says “Make a copy”. Note: If you have several Google Drive™ accounts with multiple email addresses, make sure you take note which email address is selected in the top right corner of the screen, so you can easily find the file in the future.
Read thru all of the Teacher Tips and preview the resources provided so you have an idea of what your students will be doing.
RL Google Docs™:
Once your students have access to the files, it will be important that you go over each file.
Common Core State Standards:
Key Ideas and Details: CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.5.3 Compare and contrast two or more characters, settings, or events in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text (e.g., how characters interact).
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q and A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.