This CCSS RL.1.3, RL.2.3, and RL.3.3.Unit was designed for students that required picture symbol text support when reading to better understand and comprehend the skills.
This product has new visuals, vocabulary, question stems, and guided reading book choices. This ONLY contains the Academic Vocabulary Visuals (no reading materials).
This Unit Includes:
- Essential Outcomes for 3 grades (First, Second, Third)
- RL 1.3 Academic Vocabulary
- RL 1.3 Academic Vocabulary Picture Symbol Visuals
- 2 Different Sets of Question Stems/Reader’s Responses
- List of Guided Reading Text Books that Link to this specific skill (A-G
***The entire SET #2 will be coming out at the end of February!***
PLEASE NOTE: SET #2 of Academic Visuals is completely different from SET #1 (Identify Characters, Setting, Events - RL 1.3 Unit-Special Education/ELL).
* The Academic Vocabulary, visuals and Question Stems Reader’s Responses are used are used for grades for grades 1-3 to build foundational skills.
* Picture Symbol Text is used from Boardmaker Studio & Proloquo2Go