RL.4.1 Answering Questions Printables contains posters, worksheets, and rubrics that address Common Core State Standard Reading Literature 4.1. These generic printables are ready to use any day or every day to help your students answer explaining and inferential questions, as well as refer to the text.
This module includes:
• Two posters that provide steps for answering explaining and inferential questions.
• Three posters with examples of ways to use question parts, refer to the text, and begin a conclusion.
• One worksheet (with answers) that gives students practice discriminating between explaining and inferring questions.
• A planning sheet that teaches students to first collect the evidence and record where it was found, then answer the question with question parts, and last write a conclusion.
• An all-occasion question/answer page that with a self-check at the bottom.
• Two higher level sheets that ask high ability (gifted and talented) students to write their own explaining and inferring questions and answer them.
• Four rubrics: one for explaining questions, one for inferring questions, one for both explaining and inferring questions, and one for writing and answering questions.
Complete units (including lesson plans, PowerPoint presentations, practice, and assessments) for these CCSS Reading: Literature standards are now available in my store:
*RL.4.1 Answering Questions Lesson Plans
*RL.4.2 Finding a Theme Lesson Plans
*RL.4.3 Describing a Character Lesson Plans
*RL.4.4 Words from Mythology Lesson Plans
*RL.4.5 Prose, Drama, and Poetry
*RL.4.6 Determining and Defending Point of View Lesson Plans
*RL.4.9 Comparing and Contrasting Folklore Lesson Plans
*Literature Assessments - Grade 4
Click on Follow Me to be notified as other products are published.
For weekly ideas, activities, links, and freebies, check out my blog, Enjoy Teaching
Common Core State Standard Reading: Literature 4.1 (CCSS RL.4.1)