This is BUNDLE for RNA & Protein Synthesis. It takes a very difficult concept and makes it fun/easy to learn. PPT is editable and so are the notes so that you can add in more information or take out information to fit your grade level. The first year I taught this concept, my students didn't get it. After I created these activities, now my students excel in this unit.
- Teacher RNA & Protein Synthesis Notes (Microsoft Word)
- Student RNA & Protein Synthesis Notes (Microsoft Word)
- RNA & Protein Synthesis PPT (Microsoft PPT)
Rest of the documents are in PDF
- Types of RNAs foldable
- Processes of Protein Synthesis foldable
- Comparing Making Proteins to Making a Cake Activity
- Transcription Practice Worksheet
- Transcription Activity
- Translation Practice Worksheet
- Re-Enact Protein Synthesis Paper Manipulatives Activity
- Let’s Build a Protein Activity/foldable
- RNA & Protein Synthesis Worksheet: Homework or Practice
- Review Protein Synthesis Worksheet: Homework or Practice
- RNA Structure & Protein Synthesis Quiz
Objectives: Students learn about RNA & Protein Synthesis
- Students will be able to compare & contrast the similarities and differences between DNA & RNA.
- Students will be able to construct a RNA molecule.
- Student will be able to identify and explain the three different types of RNAs and their roles in protein synthesis.
- Students will be able to re-enact and explain the process of protein synthesis.
- Students will build a protein.
SAVE MONEY AND BUY MY BUNDLE THAT INCLUDES DNA TOO
Visit my store to see my other products
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
keywords: Ribonucleic acid, mRNA, tRNA, rRNA, ribosome, protein, creating proteins, making proteins, central dogma theory, protein synthesis, DNA, deoxyribonucleic acid, nucleus, amino acids