Also included in
- Quality homework questions are hard to find, and there are never enough included in the textbook. These homework worksheets will provide your students with the practice and reinforcement they need to master the concepts of DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis. Both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL versions of allPrice $8.99Original Price $12.75Save $3.76
- This complete teaching unit on DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis includes everything you need to teach this unit to your life science or biology students. Resources include a 120-slide PowerPoint presentation packed with colorful and interesting photographs and images, teacher notes, printable and diPrice $49.99Original Price $66.19Save $16.20
- Everything you need for an entire year of Biology! This Printable and Digital curriculum bundle includes the PowerPoint presentations, notes, labs, homework assignments, task cards, daily quizzes, activities, worksheets, and unit tests for the 20 units listed below. This curriculum is so completePrice $535.00Original Price $963.91Save $428.91
Use this printable or digital homework assignment or study guide to provide your students with quality review questions on the structure of RNA and transcription. As I teach my unit on DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis, I assign a portion of these questions for homework each night. The completed assignment provides a thorough study guide for the unit test. You can also use a few questions during class each day to check for student understanding of the concepts being taught.
This homework assignment provides 56 questions on RNA and transcription. Students will answer questions about the three types of RNA, the transcription of RNA, codons, anticodons, amino acids, and RNA editing and processing.
Both printable and digital versions of this resource are included. The student handouts can be printed or used in the paperless digital format in your Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar. This resource is perfect for traditional classroom settings, 1:1 schools, or for distance learning.
What is included in your download folder?
- Printable and Editable Homework Assignment: RNA and Transcription
- Digital paperless version (not editable) for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, and/or Microsoft OneDrive
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide for Google Apps Versions
When teaching my unit on DNA, RNA and Protein Synthesis, I provide my students with 4 different homework / study guides by dividing the information into 4 blocks:
Homework #1: The Structure of DNA
Homework #2: Replication of DNA
Homework #3: RNA and Transcription
Homework #4: Translation and Protein Synthesis
This listing is for the third assignment only: RNA and Transcription. You can view all 4 assignments bundled together by clicking this link: Bundle of 4 DNA and RNA Homework Assignments
This assignment was written for my Biology I class. It covers the concepts found in any Biology I text. This homework assignment contains questions of varying formats: Compare and contrast terms, fill in the blank, multiple choice, short answer, and modified true/false.
This is what is covered in this assignment:
Homework #3: RNA and Transcription (Total of 56 questions)
- The Genetic Code: codons, amino acids, proteins.
- RNA: Differences between DNA and RNA, the functions of RNA, the three types of RNA (mRNA, tRNA, rRNA).
- Transcription: Purpose of transcription, steps to transcription, promoter, terminator, RNA polymerase.
- RNA processing and editing, introns, exons.
- Understanding the genetic code, how codons translate into amino acids, start codons, stop codons, reading a table of codons.
Answer Key is included.
Related products include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: