A lesson presentation that presents teaching and learning resources on role play.
After completing this lesson, the students will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge of the concept of role play.
- Discuss role play steps.
- Role play the imaginary persons and situations.
- Demonstrate the art of role playing in writing.
This Resource Includes:
- Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
- Vocabulary Overview - Role play, Enactment, Direction, Initiation
- Flipped Lesson Part - Video - Role Play Steps
- Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – KWL Chart
- Success Criteria - Role Play Checklist
- Scaffolding Notes - Role Play Steps
- Collaborative Group Tasks – Pair-Share, Think-Write, Write-Share
- Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – 2 Online Quizzes
- Assessment Criteria for Outcome Expectations - Rubrics
- Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - Writing Task by Outcome
- Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - Worksheet
- Plenary to Assess Learning Outcomes - Rally Coach
- Home Learning for Reinforcement – 4 Worksheets and Task Cards
- Common Core Standards - ELA-LITERACY.SL.6-8.1bc/6
- Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment
For a lesson plan of the same topic you may refer to:
ROLE PLAY LESSON
This is what teachers say about these resources:
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here: