Are you a Kindergarten teacher that DIBEL's?
Do your students have SMART Goals based on their Dibels Next Benchmark Assessment?
Are your students bored with the same old routine for practicing their PSF skills?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then I've got just what you're looking for to help practice phoneme segmentation fluency (PSF) skills!
With this game pack you have many options:
* Use it during small group RTI or ELA Centers,
* Have a parent volunteer play the game with 2-4 students at a time
* After assembly, send the game home with struggling learners to play with their family.
* Game Board
* Game Spinner
* 64 picture cards which each contain just 3 sounds - perfect for Kindergarten learners!
* Progress Tracking Log &
* Sample / Suggested Use Log
Are some of your students working on NWF skills? If so, be sure to check out my Nonsense Word Fluency Game
Feedback is much appreciated and helps you earn TpT credit good towards future purchases.
If you're not already, please consider following me to get updates on FREEBIES and new products. :) Thank you!