This packet is a great collection of rabbit and bunny crafts, printables, math centers and literacy stations. It is perfect for Easter or any time.
1) Bunny Tails- Glue on a cotton tail and/or color by number!
2) Bunny Face- This is a cute rabbit face template with suggestions of enhancing the craft using pipe cleaner whiskers!
3) Cut and Paste Rabbit- Just copy, cut out and glue the pieces together. You can also use this craft as a canvas for writing.
4) Paper Bag Rabbit Puppet- always a favorite!
5) Rabbit Mask Headbands- Very cute.
1) Create Simple Sentences- These sentence strips can be mixed and matched to let your students create many simple sentences.
2) Carrot Patch- Create Simple Words. These cards host 3 letter words and can also be mixed and matched by your students. 3 different templates are included as well as some blank cards for the teacher or students to write in any word combinations.
3) Beginning Clocks- Rabbit Time! These clocks show each hour and also come with number cards and word cards students can match up with each clock. 12 Clocks and 24 cards included.
4) Count by 2, 5 and 10- Bunnies- My girl's favorite math center! I included 3 mommy rabbits and 5 bunnies for each rabbit. The bunnies are labeled with numbers and your students must match up the bunnies to the correct momma rabbit determined by number values.
5) Carrot Patch Simple Subtraction- feed the carrots to the rabbit. Students solve the subtraction cards and can use the printable carrots to help them if necessary. There is also a template for a large, hungry looking rabbit that students can place the carrots on and then take away the ones he ate (determined by the subtraction card).
Most of the templates come in color and black and white. 64 pages of templates, printables, learning centers and activities! Recommended for Pre-K to 2nd Grade with most centers being adaptable for many skills levels and the crafts fun for all ages.
Have a great Spring and please check out my other craft and learning center packets: Farm Animals, Gardens: Fruit and Vegetables, and Bugs.