Any month is a good time to study Jesse Owens, and his heroic journey to the Olympics to represent the United States in Germany. The film is phenomenal and these questions will help keep your class focused as you study him during Black History Month or anytime. I enjoyed the movie a lot and will make it part of my annual teaching plan. 8 questions with open ended responses for thoughtful reflection. Jesse Owens is a fascinating research subject and a great role model for his commitment and strength.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged