Students are expected to be able to say letter a-e sounds and representative words.
Play the game:
1. This is a 2-4 people game.
2. Lay 6 bear face pawns on 6 numbers accordingly.
3. Before the game, each player predicts which bear will be the first one to catch the fish. They can write their prediction on a piece of paper.
3. In order to catch the fish on the top, players take turns to roll the die to move up the bear and says the word on each square.
eg. When the player rolls a six. He moves the bear piece one square up on number 6 column and says the word on the square. Ex: dog
4. The first bear to reach the top is the bear winner.