Radiant Thinking Maps (RTM) are excellent tools to boost memory and thinking. Students understand and remember everything they learn with this new tool AND they LOVE working with RTM(R).
RTM help your students develop cognitive (analyzing, sorting, classifying), social (interacting with peers, taking turns), motor skills (pencil grasp, eye-hand coordination), and print awareness. They're excellent tools to present, review and / or consolidate primary colors and are specially recommended for students with special needs.
This READY-MADE Kit of Color YELLOW contains the following files:
* Detailed directions and Teaching Resources (17 pages)
* Blackline masters to create a map for the bulletin board.
* Blackline master to make a personal map of the matching color
* 1 Poster of the matching color
* Early Literacy Skills Materials; NO-PREP worksheets (12 pages + answer key); Poem "I see red" (3 different versions)
* Ready made material to create a Radiant Thinking Map of the Color (1 central image + 12 primary ideas-large size + 12 primary ideas –medium size + 12 arrows + 12 labels).
a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/">RTM Color Yellow
by Patricia Buere
is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento 4.0 Internacional License
Copyright © Patricia Buere. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.