The graphic organizers included are intended to be used in an Interactive Notebook. Each page is divided into 2 parts that can be cut and placed in a page of your math notebook. If not using a notebook, you can still benefit from using one full page of notes for each topic to save in a binder.
The topics contained are the following:
• Real roots and radical expressions
• Simplifying radical expressions
• Multiplying radical expressions
• Dividing radical expressions
• Rationalizing the denominator of radical expressions
• Adding and subtracting radical expressions
• Multiplying binomial radical expressions
• Dividing and rationalizing binomial radical expressions
I hope you stay in touch and let me know how it worked for you in your classroom. Enjoy!
Common Core Standards
HSN-RN.A.2 Rewrite expressions involving radicals and rational exponents using the properties of exponents.