Simplifying Radicals with Multiplication and Division
This 40-problem product offers students practice in the following:
1) Simplifying numerical radical expressions.
2) Simplifying radical expressions containing variables.
3) Multiplying and dividing simplified radical expressions.
• Two separate worksheets are included, and they are both numbered 1-20, so that they can be used individually or together.
• Task cards are included for all problems.
• Answer recording sheet is also included. You could use these as task cards, and require that students answer 1 problem in each of some categories you setup, etc. (or just have them answer ALL of them).
Recording sheet included (answer sheet).
Solutions are included.
Please visit my math BLOG: WWW.DebbiesLemonadeStand.COM or e-mail me: DebbiesLemonadeStand@Charter.net.