Also included in
- ON SALE MORE THAN 25%! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom o$207.75$271.75Save $64.00
- SAVE 20% You want to teach radio theater expertly? Learn from a theater education expert. This bundle includes two scary radio plays--Edgar Allen Poe’s short story, The Cask of Amintillado, W. W. Jacob's The Monkey's Paw and Mark Twain’s The Invalid’s Story. Plus, I have given you the unit I use wh$28.80$35.00Save $6.20
Here's a twenty-five minute dramatic radio play adapted from W.W. Jacob's classic, gothic story, The Monkey's Paw. Teach your students with lessons from a theater education expert, me! This script has 26 +roles (plus crew) and was written especially for the classroom! Strengthen your students' listening, speaking, and reading skills all at once. It's a one stop shop! #fallingfordealsseasonal
In addition, a teacher could use this script with students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
The product includes:
- A note to the director
- W.W. Jacobs--a short bio.
- Information about the story The Monkey's Paw of which the radio play was adapted
- Sound effects list and suggestions how to use them
- Music suggestions with links
- How to stage a radio play with a floor plan for your use
- Radio theater terms (such as "up and under")
- 26 page radio play script complete with sound and music cues written by an award winning author, me!
- Original music/sound effects composed by an award winning music educator
- 3 corny commercials which can be used in the play or switched out with one of your students' own!
This is a crowd pleasing radio play created by an award-winning drama teacher and author with 38 years of experience.
HOW DO I USE THIS SCRIPT IN MY CLASSROOM? If I were you, I'd use it with a short story unit studying mystery and macabre, drama, gifted or reading. It's terrific for celebrating Halloween, the end of a semester and will impressed parents and others attending.
Here are some reviews on other Dramamommaspeaks products!
"Absolutely loved this resource and it tied in nicely with our excursion to see a production."
"Wow, these are so wonderful! Thank you for creating them."
"A cool idea for a unit plan"
Comprehensive? You bet!
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
For more information about Dramamommaspeaks products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.