My most popular product!
This THREE WEEK unit suitable for middle and high school drama classes or gifted classes includes
• a lesson on the history of radio theatre,
• information about Foley engineers
• three links to video clips of Foleys
• student created sound effect project
• five links to radio play performances (some vintage and some recent)
• a lesson in writing and producing radio commercials
• links to four commercials and two acting exercises focused on sound effects
• a FREE script of my adaptation of H.G. Welles' The Invisible Man suitable for classroom use
• procedure plan to follow throughout the unit
• teacher’s questions
• a sound effects quiz
• a student group example of a radio commercial
• trivia about radio theater stars
Comprehensive? You bet! This is a guaranteed successful teaching and learning experience created by a veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years.