Raindrop Ten Frames
* Perfect rainy day activity!
* Use ten frames for one- to- one correspondence and to practice and reinforce your students’ counting skills.
* Use number cards for the receptive and/ or expressive identification of numbers.
* Number cards can be used for ordering numbers in sequence.
* Number cards can be matched to 10 frames after counting the rain drops.
* Activities can be differentiated to meet individual student's special learning needs (1-5, 1-10 or 1-20) for toddlers or preschoolers.
* Activities can also be used as a math center or for assessment purposes.
* Included are instructions and materials, label, and rubric to create a counting work sample.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones! Have fun counting!