This resource will support your students’ Early Leaning Math Skills in the following areas:
• sorting by color (red, yellow, blue, green, orange or purple)
• sorting by category (6 different animals)
• receptive and expressive identification of numbers (1-20)
• ordering numbers in sequence
• counting on when starting at a given number
Preschool English Language Arts Skills addressed include:
• vocabulary development (bear, dinosaur, gorilla, parrot, turkey and dog)
• identification of animals (receptive and/or expressive)
• exposure to sight words (I, see, a, an, can, count, we, the)
• exposure to color words (red, yellow, blue, green, orange, red and purple)
• exposure to number words (one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty)
• using math vocabulary (one dozen)
• pretending to ”read”
* instructions to create pocket chart activities and sorting activities
* color cards of bear, dinosaur, gorilla, bird, turkey and dog in six colors and with black and white line drawings
* labels to sort by color (in color and black)
* labels to sort by category
* sight words to create sentences
* number cards and number words (1-20)
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!