This product is for rainbow coloured / colored calendar labels and is designed so that it can be used over and over again in your classroom. A great way to use this product is to laminate each of the cards, fix the label headers to a board or large piece of card, and use either Velcro, magnets, thumbtacks, blue tack or pouches for the interchangeable labels so the children (or yourself) can easily adjust the calendar each morning. It is great for helping children to learn the vocabulary and sequence for the days of the week and months of the year.
I am an Australian teacher but have I have included in this download seasonal displays that cater toward both Australian (Southern Hemisphere) and Northern Hemisphere teachers.
This product comes in a zip folder that contains a pdf file with over 90 labels that include:
- Our Class Calendar
- Today is a…
- Yesterday was…
- Tomorrow will be…
- The date is…
- The season is…
- The Weather is…
- We are in…
- Year (20__)
- 2 x circular ‘of’
- Summer themed December, January & February.
- Autumn themed March, April & May.
- Winter themed June, July & August.
- Spring themed September, October & November.
- Summer themed June, July & August.
- Autumn themed September, October & November.
- Winter themed December, January & February.
- Spring themed March, April & May.
- Partly Cloudy
- Thunder Storms
Days & Numbers:
- Label for each day of the week.
- 31 circular daily dates.
- Numbers 0-9 for term, month, week & year.
I am a new seller on TPT so If you are happy with your purchase, it would be fantastic if you could rate it in my TPT store:
Thank you for your support!