Rainbow Facts Cover Up! is a great game to build and consolidate the Rainbow number facts. Students love playing games and the best part is they don't even realise they're practising skills while they're playing.
How to play:
A game for 2 players.
Using counters, players take turns to cover two numbers that make 10- Rainbow Facts. Play continues until all possible Rainbow Fact combinations have been made. The winner is the last player to cover a Rainbow Fact combination.
Click here for more of my Superhero themed products.
Click here for more of my Rainbow Facts boards.
Click here for more of my Math games
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
* flash freebies
like me on Facebook
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
• Rainbow Facts • Number Facts • Numbers • Superhero • Superheroes • Math Centers • Maths Centres • Activity