The Rainbow Fish Activities
The Rainbow Fish - Fun Literacy and Math Center Activities and Printables for Early Childhood!
Contains both standard US spelling/size and Australian spelling/A4 sized files!
This fun and engaging Rainbow Fish activities pack is the perfect addition to your Rainbow Fish unit or during an Ocean theme.
These time saving printables and activities are great for both literacy and math learning centres and they are perfect for children aged between pre-k to first grade!
The Rainbow Fish Literacy and Math Activities Pack Includes –
• Rainbow Name craft template.
• The Rainbow Fish story elements printable.
• The Rainbow Fish character profile printable.
• The Rainbow Fish sequencing printables (colour and black and white).
• The Rainbow Fish Labelling printables.
• The Rainbow Fish - being a good friend printables.
• The Rainbow Fish number play dough mats.
• The Rainbow Fish positional language game.
• Rainbow Fish measurement printable activities.
• Rainbow Fish roll and cover dice game - can also be used as play dough smash number mats, just swap counters for play dough (two ability levels).
• Rainbow Fish fine motor printable activities.
This pack would work well during summer or for an ocean theme/unit of work.
Some printables have both colour and black and white options to suit your classroom needs. It is also a great 'pick up and go' resource to have for a sub tub or relief teacher emergency pack.
You may also like these other fun learning centre activity packs
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions or are after a specific resource, I’d love to hear from you!
With thanks, Ness X
For other fun ideas to do with early childhood children you can check out my blog HERE
or you can follow me on Pinterest HERE
Rainbow Fish | sequencing | The Rainbow Fish sequencing activities | Rainbow Fish math | writing | kindergarten | first grade | year 1 | pre primary |Ocean Theme | Ocean Animals | Ocean activities |