Rainbow Fish & The Pout Pout Fish Summer Literacy & Math Center Activities
Based on The Pout-Pout Fish & The Rainbow Fish
Over 200 pages in all!
• Lesson Plans for The Pout-Pout Fish & The Rainbow Fish
• Beginning Handwriting Worksheets
• Handwriting Worksheets
• Dot the Letter A-Z
• Clip the Letter
• Comprehension Worksheets
• Magnetic Words for both books
• The Pout-Pout Fish & Rainbow Fish Play Dough Letter Mats
• The Pout-Pout Fish & Rainbow Fish Play Dough Word Mats
• Scrabble Word Mats based on both books
• Go Fish Sight Word Game Based on Fry’s 1st 100 Sight Words
• Student Illustrated Sight Word Book for The Pout-Pout Fish
• Student Illustrated Sight Word Book for The Rainbow Fish
• Word Wall Words for both books
• Clip the Number Cards
• Clip the Sum Cards
• Clip the Difference Cards
• The Rainbow Fish Ten Frames Matching Game
• Pattern Cards
• Play Dough Number Mats 1-10
• Rainbow Fish Roll the Dice and Dot the Number
• The Pout-Pout Fish Shape Bingo
• Telling Time Memory Game for both books
• Jelly Fish Art Project
• The Rainbow Fish Art Project
As stated in the Teachers Pay Teachers refund policy, “all sales on TpT of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.” Please ask any questions you have about this product before purchasing. Thank you!
I do not own The Rainbow Fish or have any right to it. These are some activities and resources to support the teaching of this excellent book. Please make sure to purchase your own copy of The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister for your classroom.
I do not own The Pout-Pout Fish or have any right to it. These are some activities and resources to support the teaching of this excellent book. Please make sure to purchase your own copy of The Pout-Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen for your classroom.
Key Words: Literacy Activities, Math Activities, Literacy Center Activities, Math Center Activities, Common Core, Differentiated Instruction, student's own books, sight words, telling time to hour and half hour, addition, subtraction, counting strategies, number recognition, letter recognition, work task, independent activities, small group, preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, special education self contained classrooms, home school, fun