If you're teaching the rainbow (soft) sounds for c and g, this product contains several activities/printables that will both engage your students and reinforce this tricky concept. It is appropriate for mid to late first and as a review in second grade.
More specifically, it includes:
* a bingo game (20 cards, no two are the same)
* 3 word slides that reinforce final ce, final ge and dge
* 42 flashcards with the special sounds (ce, ci, ge, gi, dge) in red
* a rainbow craft
* 2 (8 x 11) anchor charts for rainbow j and s
* 3 printables appropriate for a morning bell-ringer or small group activity
* 16 puzzles w/ a recording sheet
* 16 word cards to sort and record (soft c and soft g)
This product correlates with Reading Horizons Chapter 3 - Lesson 47
Be sure to check out the preview!