Rainbow Stripes Rhythm Flashcards: This file contains 8.5” x 11” PRINTABLE and PROJECTABLE 4-beat rhythm flashcards. These flashcards work with numerous styles of counting and teaching. Included are 2 sets: 1 set with noteheads (staff notation) and the other set without noteheads (stick notation). Many of the rhythmic patterns in this file are found in core folksongs that are commonly used in elementary music instruction.
This PDF file can also be projected onto a screen or SMART Board to introduce, practice, and assess rhythms in your instruction. This file comes in bright, colorful Rainbow Stripes theme, but also copies well in black and white. If you like to color-code your materials, you can print certain rhythmic elements onto specific colors based on your curriculum sequence by grade or by concept. Also, included are 6 strategies I use rhythm flashcards in my instruction. To make your rhythm flashcards last longer, print them on letter-size cardstock and laminate.
Included in this Rhythm Flashcards BUNDLE:
• Ta & ti-ti (quarter note & 2 barred eighth notes): 32 flashcards
• Ta rest (quarter rest): 42 flashcards
• Ta-a/To-o (half note): 32 flashcards
• Dotted half note, whole note, half rest and whole rest: 38 flashcards
• Tika-tika (4 barred sixteenth notes): 40 flashcards
• Tika-ti (2 sixteenth notes and 1 eighth note): 54 flashcards
• Ti-tika (1 eighth note and 2 sixteenth notes): 32 flashcards
• Tam-ti (dotted quarter note, eighth note):30 flashcards
• Ti-tam (eighth note, dotted quarter note):32 flashcards
• Syn-co-pa / ti-ta-ti (single eighth note, quarter note and single eighth note): 24 flashcards
• 6 Strategies to use flashcards
Follow my store to be the first to know about new products!