Rainbow Thinking: FLEXIBLE THINKING GAME for Rigid Black or White Thinkers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Bundle includes all Mental Fills' ADHD and Executive Functioning products:Included Products• ADHD Game for Inattention and Disorganization: ATTENTION Alien Abductors• ADHD and Executive Functioning Weekly GOAL Planner• ADHD and Executive Functioning Weekly HOMEWORK Planner• Control Freaks and FLEXIBPrice $45.45Original Price $50.50Save $5.05
Rainbow Thinking is a strategy that helps us stretch our thinking from rigid-inflexible conclusions, sometimes called Black or White or perfectionistic thinking that promotes anxiety and despair to adaptable-flexible solutions that help us feel empowered and hopeful. This is an important tool for building friendships.
By using more colorful perspectives or “Rainbow Thoughts,” we are helping ourselves to get unstuck in powerless conclusions, and instead form alternative problem solving solutions. Excellent resource for children with ADHD or Autism.
The Rainbow Thinking Game is a fun way to proactively identify strategies that can be used when things do not go our way. The game helps promote self-care, perspective taking, back up planning, relaxation strategies, and other useful tools that all help us feel better about ourselves and others.
Laminate game pieces, board, and cards for durability.
Each rainbow colored question has suggested “Rainbow Thinking” answers on the back for assistance with prompting. Incentive compliment cards included.
Roll the included Rainbow Dice to determine which color card question to stretch your thinking.
Use any of the game pieces that you can glue on to glass beads or any of your own game pieces on the board with the goal to get to the “Flexible Thinking” Pot of Gold.
No winners, only Flexible Rainbow Thinkers!
For additional products that address rigid thinking, save 20% on the ADHD and Executive Functioning BUNDLE.
• Flexible (Kaleidescope) Thinking Task Cards & Thought Records for Rigid Thinkers
• Control Freaks and FLEXIBLE THINKING Techniques: Jenga® Game
• Go With The FlOW Worksheet: Helping Promote Flexible Thinking
• Social Skills Perspective Taking Game: "Don't Break The 'Eye' Contact"
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.