These Rainbow Tracing Alphabet pages are designed for digital portfolios, such as Class Dojo and Seesaw Learning Journal. It includes letters from A-Z.
1. Teacher prints and places the sheets in a binder.
2. Student logs into their account on ClassDojo or Seesaw.
3.They open the camera and take a screen shot of the letter page they will work on.
4. Then they choose the paint brush tool and trace over the letters multiple times
choosing different colors.
5. Finally they submit the work.
6. Teachers must approve work before it will show up in the student’s portfolio.
7. After the Teacher approves the work, Parents can view.
* Copies can also be placed in dry erase pockets and students can use multiple
colored dry erase markers.
**Tip: Only allow students to send one rainbow letter to their portfolio per day. If they submit more than one, only choose their best one to approve. Encourage parents to look at their child’s digital portfolio daily and to discuss their child’s work.