Students should master the first 300 sight words by the end of 3rd grade. When a reader knows all 300 sight words, they will know 65% of all words in any text.
This resource includes:
- 1 Color coded chart of the first 300 Fry Sight Words with 9 word lists
- 9 assessment lists for students to read from
- 9 Checklists for assessment of each list - can be kept in student'
Data Binders or folders
- Student Data sheet to keep in student' Data Binders
- 300 Word cards to be printed on colored card stock (colors are noted
to coordinate with Rainbow Word list included)
- 1 Teacher recording sheet
*NOW INCLUDES 9 parent communication/student progress sheets to send home after each assessment + FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS DOCUMENT FOR YOUR CLASSROOM/TEAM NEEDS! :)
Go Grab 9 FREE Certificates to celebrate student' success after mastering each list!!
If you have already purchased this product, please download the updated version that includes parent communication/student progress pages!
I think these will make it easier to manage in my classroom and hopefully yours too!
*If you would like my editable powerpoint to change colors/add words, please ask after purchase and I would be happy to send it to you!