Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.35 MB | 31 pages
Students should master the first 300 sight words by the end of 3rd grade. When a reader knows all 300 sight words, they will know 65% of all words in any text.
This resource includes:
- 1 Color coded chart of the first 300 Fry Sight Words with 9 word lists
- 9 assessment lists for students to read from
- 9 Checklists for assessment of each list - can be kept in student'
Data Binders or folders
- Student Data sheet to keep in student' Data Binders
- 300 Word cards to be printed on colored card stock (colors are noted
to coordinate with Rainbow Word list included)
- 1 Teacher recording sheet
*NOW INCLUDES 9 parent communication/student progress sheets to send home after each assessment + FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS DOCUMENT FOR YOUR CLASSROOM/TEAM NEEDS! :)
Go Grab 9 FREE Certificates to celebrate student' success after mastering each list!!