Rainforest activity. The Rainforest habitat is an amazing place to learn about. Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Rainforest in this fresh and funky Flip-Flap Book™!
Included in this unit is:
R-A-I-N-F-O-R-E-S-T Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned the Rainforest in this flip-flap book™
- write what a rainforest is
- write about their favorite animal in the rainforest
- complete a Rainforest graphic organizer - Rainforests Are & Have
- label and color a diagram of the Rainforest
- research facts about anteaters and write sentences with their facts
- research facts about toucans and write a short paragraph using their facts
- research facts about poison dart frogs and/or tree frogs and write a short paragraph using their facts
- research facts about a three-toed sloth and write a paragraph using their facts
- research facts about jaguars and write a paragraph using their facts
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on the Rainforest.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.