Give students a fun, hands on way to show off what they research about Rainforest Animals! This differentiated Rainforest Animal Research packet helps reach the needs of all students while providing rigorous and engaging learning experiences.
• Use as a student center. Laminate the passages and let students use dry erase markers to mark them up and then fill out a flip book. They can do this activity for up to 15 different animals!
• Use as a guided reading lesson. Choose the appropriate level for each group. Read and fill out a flip book report together.
• Send home has a fun and exciting homework project.
• Use as independent seat work or a group project.
• Choose the appropriate level for your students.
• Print a passage and flip book for each student
• Let students assemble their flip books (easy cut and staple)
Animal Reading Passages
Passage for 15 different animals. Each animal passage has 3 different levels, for 45 reading passages altogether!
• Humming Bird
• Blue Morpho Butterfly
• Boa Constrictor
• Red-Eyed Tree Frog
• Leaf Cutter Ant
• Level A: L250
• Level B: L350
• Level C: L450
Flip Book Research Reports
2 different levels to reach needs of all students.
• Life Cycle
• Interesting Facts
Animal Diagram Worksheets
• Blank diagram worksheet for each animal
• Students label special features of each animal
Labeled with features of the Rainforest Habitat
• Habitats Example Poster
Shows examples of the Rainforest, River, Savanna, and Wetland Habitats
*Both posters come in color and black/white
Report Writing Paper
• 4 different options for students to write a written report
• For both levels of flip books for each animal
• For animal diagram worksheets
**********Check out some of my other products!**********
Arctic Animals Flipbook Reports
Desert Animals Flipbook Reports
The Scientific Method with Pickles Unit
Reading Skills Comprehensive Assessment
Reading Intervention Binder Bundle
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours
they are posted! Follow me by clicking HERE
so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!