Rainforest Biome Research Unit with PowerPoint
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for an organized, engaging system to use in your elementary classroom when teaching popular Social Studies and Science topics? Pocketbook Portfolio units are multimodal resources that capitalize on different learning styles amongst students. They include activities that are aimed toPrice $310.27Original Price $344.75Save $34.48
- Teach Biomes including Rainforest, Desert, Marine/Ocean, Tundra and Savannah Biome in science with this ready to go Pocketbook Portfolio with PowerPoints! The 5 units included are interactive and utilize multimodal strategies to increase student engagement and outcomes. Five complete weeks worth ofPrice $24.00Original Price $34.00Save $10.00
- Do your students love pocketbook portfolios as much as ours do?! Now you can grab all of our SCIENCE POCKETBOOK UNITS together in one purchase. This huge bundle includes every ELA, Science pocketbook that we have created up to 2/250/2019. 7 Pocketbooks Included! In addition, we are offering this puPrice $104.75Original Price $199.75Save $95.00
- **Over 30% off** Biomes Science Distance Learning GOOGLE Classroom unit paired with the PRINT version is perfect for hybrid learning for grades 2-3. Includes 5 separate Google and 5 separate print units! Units include: Rainforests, Oceans, Tundra, Desert, Savannah! Easily differentiate with built iPrice $42.00Original Price $60.00Save $18.00
Easily and thoroughly teach the Biomes with this Rainforest Research Unit with ready to go materials and PowerPoint! This unit is interactive and utilizes multimodal strategies to increase student engagement and outcomes. The Rainforest unit is a comprehensive week long unit that integrates technology, vocabulary, writing, art, reading strategies and more! Students will respond to informational text by answering questions in a student booklet in a variety of formats. Students will learn vocabulary words by creating a picture vocabulary flip book. The vocabulary words are embedded throughout the unit to promote ample opportunities for learning.
*Rainforest PowerPoint: 30 slides
*How to Use page with daily activities.
*Student Workbook with comprehension questions: 13 pages plus Blackline cover
*Vocabulary cards (23)
*Definitions for Vocabulary words
*Vocabulary word flip book with pictures
*Writing paper (2 options for handwriting lines)
*Graphic Organizer for writing a paragraph (2 options for handwriting lines)
*Crossword puzzle with answer key
*Get the Gist graphic organizer
*Rainforest Layers poster
*Puzzle Pieces vocabulary match (word, picture and definition)
*Rainforest labels for pocket to store student work
*Photos for an Anchor Chart
*Rainforest SMART ART writing activity
Your download will be a zip file with the PowerPoint presentation and the Rainforest Research unit.
*Savannah Biome Unit with PowerPoint
*Oceans Biome Unit with PowerPoint
*Desert Biome Unit with PowerPoint
*Tundra Biome Unit with PowerPoint
*All 5 BIOMES Bundled Together to create Biome Pocketbook!
Do you want even MORE Pocketbooks set up in the same format?
Pocketbook MEGA units are up to 40% off regular price!
------------SCIENCE POCKETBOOK BUNDLES------------
- Biomes Pocketbook
- Solar System Pocketbook
- Human Body System Pocketbook
- Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters Pocketbook
- Sharks Pocketbook
- Seasons Pocketbook
- Cloud Types, Weather Tools, Water Cycle Pocketbook
→ → ← ←
------------SOCIAL STUDIES POCKETBOOK BUNDLES------------
- Continents Pocketbook
- Plymouth Colony and First Thanksgiving Pocketbook
- Winter Holidays Pocketbook
- Communities Pocketbook
- Winter Olympics Pocketbook
- Summer Olympics Pocketbook
- The US Presidential Election Pocketbook
→ → ← ←
Join our E-Mail list for teaching tips and strategies, giveaways, freebies and more!