This is truly a Rainforest Learning Adventure unit - 96 pages! It is great to use with your animal characteristics, habitat, and environment lessons. It comes with 2 1/2 pages of Cool Rainforest Facts and filled out webs and organizers for teacher resource.
* 10 graphic organizers with teacher resources to teach the 4 layers of the rainforest, animals and plants of the rainforest, gifts from the rainforest and the future of the rainforests
* 9-page emergent reader with half-size student copy to illustrate or write
* 6 venn diagrams comparing rainforest animals
* animal investigation organizer to use as a stand alone project or to organize information on an animal for a non-fiction animal report
* 42-word word wall writing resource
* rainforest-themed stationary for writing prompts, creative writing and/or non-fiction reports
*rainforest folded book example and instructions
* 4 animal art projects - toucan, pirahna, red-eyed tree frog, and sloth (projects are made with simple geometric shapes and coordinate well with math units on fractions and shapes)
* poem for poetry binder and version to illustrate
* 8 animal diagrams to label
* 2 rainforest-themed math centers - fact family board game and spin, graph, tally, and interpret rainforest animal data
Let the adventure begin!