This nonfiction rainforest unit is perfect for small group, close reading and nonfiction skills. The text passages are written at two different levels (one is a little easier). There are comprehension sheets for each animal, as well as fact sorts, writing organizers and a fun flip book. My nonfiction units are perfect for when you don't need a huge unit on a certain topic.
- Fact Cards: - 6 full page sheets (2 different levels) and 6 half-page cards (The half-page cards contain the same information as the easier full-page sheets.)
- 2 sets of 6 printable Question Cards and a Recording sheet
- Response sheets for each fact sheet
- Open-ended response sheets for each animal
- Can/Have/Are response sheet
- Fact sorts: one true/false and one animal facts
- Flip book pages: stand-alone activity or for notebooks
- Writing paper – 2 versions
Be sure to check out the preview to get a better idea of what is included.
Thanks for stopping by! ~ Lisa, Second Grade Stories
Looking for more nonfiction units? Click HERE
to see them all!
Nonfiction min-units include:
Endangered Animals nonfiction
All About Insects
All About Frogs
All About Ladybugs
All About Rabbits
..... and more!