Are you a classroom teacher looking for a way to integrate STEM activities into your current curriculum? If so, this product might be just what you are looking for! This contains STEM challenges to use if you have study the rainforest in your class.
We have done all the research and planning for you. There are 11 activities for you to choose from. We have tried to include activities that will supplement what you are already doing in your classroom.
Rainforest in a Bottle
Butterfly Static Electricity
Make Your Own Rain Cloud
Water Cycle in a Bag
What Does a Plant Need to Grow?
Layers of the Rainforest
Camouflage Chameleon Scavenger Hunt
You could choose to focus on science, technology, engineering, or math with the different activities included in this monthly packet. All students could complete the same activity at the same time. Another idea would be to choose several activities and set them up like centers so students could rotate through each center. This would be a great way to utilize parent volunteers!
Items included with this product:
• The National Science Standards to make lesson planning easier-1 page
• STEM supplies information-4 pages
• Book suggestions for each activity and a list of pirate books-2 pages
• STEM activities-32 pages
• Colored pages to use for modeling on the SmartBoard
• Student pages, many options to choose from that allow for differentiation
Full pages-18, Mini Book-16 pages
• weSTEM I can statement posters in color and black and white-2 pages
• Bunting Banners weSTEM-6 pages
• STEM posters, one for each letter-4 pages
Other STEM units that might interest you:
STEM Challenges Growing Bundle
January STEM Challenges
February STEM Challenges
March STEM Challenges
April STEM Challenges
May STEM Challenges
June STEM Challenges
September STEM Challenges
October STEM Challenges
November STEM Challenges
December STEM Challenges
Thanks for your interest! Please consider leaving feedback.
Make sure to visit my partner’s store Miraculous Journey of an Elementary Teacher