These original rainforest rhymes and songs sung to familiar tunes will make your tropical science studies come alive! Iguanas and monkeys and snakes...oh my!
- 20 Songs and Rhymes in color and b/w + 2 BONUS Rhymes
- Fun facts about each animal/plant (found in the Directions)
- 2 Interactive journal flip-flap pages
- Vocabulary Cards
- 1 Rainforest Poster in color and b/w
- 14 Rainforest Animal Posters in color and b/w
Use the posters and vocabulary cards for accenting your anchor charts, rainforest animal booklet-making, visual cues while singing, and center time.
This resource is great for:
- at-home learning
- shared reading poems tied to your rainforest theme
- read-alouds (sing-alouds!)
- guided reading
- independent reading (singing!)
- building vocabulary
Perfect for Poetry Binders and Science Journals, too!
1. Rainforest (general description)
2. Layers (general description)
3. Rainforest Floor
6. Emergent Layer
9. Blue Morpho Butterfly
12. Howler Monkeys
14. Leafcutter Ants
18. Poison Dart Frog
Appropriate for use in Daycare, Preschool, Kindergarten, First and Second Grades and Homeschool.
You might also like:
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Pop over to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase is a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. When you click it, you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a brief comment for this product. Then you’ll earn TPT credit! ♥
I'd love to have you as a follower! Click the star at the top of this page to follow me and you'll be the first to know about my latest resources and freebies.
Thanks for shopping!