Homeschool Preschool: Rainforest Life preschool homeschool thematic unit. Rainforest animals, rainforest craft, rainforest-themed language arts, math & social studies activities and much more!
This is week 17 of 30 weekly units in our age 3-4 homeschool preschool curriculum program.
100 pages (175 pages including the circle time, songs and classroom decor bonuses). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying early learning skills with a raiforest life theme.
*Looking for a whole year's curriculum with 12 countries, 9 earth environments and 9 community centers? Check out the 30-week bundle here *
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine:
* Weekly Lesson plan
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on alphabet, focusing on ending sound K and IN and OP word families
* "Legend of the Lost Words" story & Word Family Reunion Treasure Map
* _IN and _OP Word Cards, Word Building Activities
* Rainforest ABC Maze (ABC Sequencing Practice)
* Rainforest Match (Beginning Sounds Practice)
* 16 Rainforest Themed Vocabulary Cards
* Rainforest-themed book list
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-60, numeration and skip counting
* Math Counting Visual Aid
* 0-10 Number Touch Point Cards (Large and Small options)
* The Ants Go Marching (Skip Counting Practice)
* Tree Frog Number Hop Math Game
* Rainforest Tree Counting Activity
SOCIAL STUDIES / ART / SCIENCE
* My First Travel Notebook "Exploring Our Earth" page inserts
* Where in the World is Rainforest Life map
* Build a Rainforest Scene
* Plant Life Cycle & with Teaching Script
* Sleeping Sloth Paper Mountain Scene craft
* Stair Step Challenge Game
* Monkey on My Back Game
* Rainforest-themed Action Cards
CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
* 11 Song and Rhyme Posters
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* Rainforest-themed Bulletin Board Header and matching vocab picture cards
* Exploring Our Earth Decorative Elements
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
Instructions, overviews and more.
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
Want some freebies for your classroom? Sign up for our newsletter here and receive two free preschool units plus our popular UPPERCASE letter crafts!
Be sure to follow Home CEO Homeschool Preschool on Facebook for exclusive FREEBIES and product notices (50% off for the first 48 hours)!
Made with love by Home CEOs Maraya & Ashley, Chief Education Officers of the Pearson & Smotherman Families.
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY:
We are a social enterprise and 100% of profits from our TPT store are actively donated to 20+ charities. Learn more about this initiative here!
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland with secondary sources credited within each document. We also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2016 Home CEO Inc.