Want a fun craft to do during the Rainy Season? Look no further. You will not have to worry about singing "Rain, Rain, Go Away. Come again another day," because of this fun Craftivity.
This packet can be used to target:
- 10 Speech sounds (/p, f, k, g, s, r, l, ∫, ʧ/ and /s/ blends) in the initial, medial, and final positions of words.
- Vocabulary (synonyms and antonyms)
- 6 spring themed vocabulary targets to choose from with EET compatibility.
- Story retelling (characters, setting, problem, beginning, middle, and ending)
- Blank rain drops to allow you to customize your more specific needs.
This is a low prep packet requiring ONLY: The items in this packet, crayons/ markers, scissors, string, and tape.
With this packet, your rainy days may not be so gloomy after all! Enjoy and hang up each cloud with rain drops in your room (if you have one). This could also be given for the child to take home for added practice.
The 'Peech Teacher