Sometimes learning on a rainy day is a challenge for little ones.
* These activities will give your students the opportunity to celebrate a rainy day and have fun learning!
* Several Early Learning Preschool Standards are addressed for both English Language Arts and Math.
You will be provided sixteen full colored rainy day mini-posters (8.5” X 11”) to generate a class discussion of topics related to rain.
* Question prompts are provided (Why? What? Where?) for each picture.
* Prompts range in level of difficulty from simple one word responses, to making observations and predictions.
* Black and white line drawings of numbered umbrellas (0-20) and raindrops are provided with instructions to create a math counting game, work sample with rubric and labels.
Increase student interest with a short pocket chart poem using their own names!
Please check out our related Rainbow Smiles resource and art activity at the following link:
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!