Perfect activities for a rainy day!!
Provided are directions to create several Math Readiness Activities:
• Match umbrellas to boots (colors, patterns and more….).
• Work together to create categories.
• Sort into different categories.
• Identify same and different.
• Play a matching game.
And several English Language Arts Activities
• Discuss clothing and accessories to wear on a rainy day.
• Use adjectives to describe boots and umbrellas (colors, stripes, polka dots, checks and more)!
• Vocabulary words used: umbrellas, flowers, hearts, stripes, polka dots, plain, checks
Also included are suggestions to differentiate activities to meet students’ special learning needs (either age or stage)
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!