In Chapter 6 of Ramona the Pest,
Ramona Quimby plans on being the "baddest witch in the world." On Halloween, she discovers what's really scary! Read this aloud to your class and review the following grammar structures:
• Common & Proper Nouns
• Singular Possessive Nouns
• Adjectives: Comparatives & Superlatives
• The Simple Past Tense of Regular Verbs
• Sentence Fragments
Items are original and derive from the story.
Download the preview to see this unique product!
If you like what you see,
• then check out Ramona the Pest: The Baddest Witch in the World
. In one chapter which can be read by itself in celebration of Halloween, introduce your students to Ramona Quimby and all her quirks!
• then follow me.
Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: Grammar and Great Books
. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT and click on My Favorite Sellers. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
• then visit my blog for top-notch teaching tips. www.GrammarAndGreatBooks.blogspot.com