This resource is a four-part PowerPoint lesson that includes suggestions for:
• Teacher Input
• Active Engagement
• Independent Practice
• Closure & Extension Ideas
• Several read aloud suggestions
• Individual writing prompt activity in which students are asked to write about what the life skill means to them, self-evaluate and set an intention or goal.
• R.A.K. cards (print slides 20-25 and cut apart). You can pass them out or have students pull from a jar. Their job is then to perform that act of kindness sometime during the day or week.
• Keep track of R.A.K by writing them on hearts (slides 26-28). Add the hearts to your ‘Tree of Kindness’ bulletin. Hearts can be cut out in various shapes and colors.
***This is a READ ONLY PowerPoint document and can not be edited due to the use of copyright clip art and fonts.***
You may be interested in buying this lesson as a bundle at a discounted price here:
Build Community: Life Skills to Encourage a GREAT Class! 5 PowerPoint Lessons