Also included in
- Looking for the perfect Kindness posters bulletin board set to display in your classroom, along with meaningful writing activities and kindness grams to use in your classroom to spread kindness all year long? This set has everything you need!This bundle contains the brand new Cursive Kindness Alphab$13.00$16.50Save $3.50
- Looking for the perfect Kindness posters, and bulletin board set to display in your classroom, along with meaningful writing activities and kindness-grams to use in your classroom to spread kindness all year long?KINDLY NOTE: This kindness bundle includes the PRINT Alphabet, please click HERE for th$12.00$15.45Save $3.45
Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week this February and your students' everyday kind deeds in your classroom with this writing pack, challenge, and Kindness Grams your students will love sending!
This pack includes kindness writing prompts for opinion, persuasive, narrative, informative, and poetry writing activities. Also included are kindness grams in two different themes: sunshine and rainbows.
Easy to implement community-building activities will help students put kindness into action in your classroom.
Different kindness challenges areincluded for you to use as a class or for students to use individually. Teacher suggestions included for challenge ideas.
This set includes a printable AND a digital version to use with Google Classroom™.
Also included are organizers, anchor charts, and rubrics. Each prompt comes in three formats: full page, journal strips, and writing choice board to meet your specific classroom needs.
This set is a BONUS set in the year-long writing bundle: Monthly Writing Bundle
This pack can be easily infused into any classroom. See the preview for more details!
Kindness Writing Prompts
: Opinion, Informative, and Narrative
- Classroom Anchor Chart
- Graphic Organizer
- Editing and Revising Checklist
- Teacher Scoring Rubric
- Student Prompts in different formats: Traditional Paper and Journal Strips
- Kindness Writing Prompt Choice Board
Rainbow Kindness Writing
- Quote and Quote Reflection Writing
- Shape Poetry
- Acrostic Poetry
- Community Building Kindness Writing Activity
- I can be a rainbow…bulletin board display template
- I can brighten someone's day…bulletin board display template
- Bulletin Board Letters to match both themes
- Kindness-grams (both themes)
- Kindness challenges: kind jar, 30-day challenge, 5-day challenge, rip and go challenge, grid challenge
- Teacher Suggestions for challenges and writing activities included
- Google Link in Zip File
This set pairs perfectly with these Kindness Classroom Expectations Posters.
Recent feedback on this resource:
"I used this during Random Acts of Kindness week at my school. I was AMAZED at how many resources were in this resource - especially for the price! There were narratives, argument pieces, poems, and even decor kits. I could use this resource for an entire month of writing if I needed to."
"Great writing prompts about kindness! I didn't use all of them on World Kindness Day, so I have more to return to later in the year. I appreciate the creativity of the variety of prompts. This allows the teacher to select a prompt that fits with whatever type of writing you're currently studying."
"So many wonderful & cute ways to celebrate & promote kindness! We used the opinion prompt during world kindness week. It was organized well for students with information about what opinion writing is, a graphic organizer, a cute stationary page for their final piece, and also a revise & edit checklist. I think having a checklist for editing & revising is so important. Thank you!"
You might like these activities:
Need More Writing Activities? Check out my other products!
Follow me by clicking the green star at the top of my store page for notifications of new products and sales. Remember new products are always 50% off the first 24 hours!
Subscribe to my blog for engaging teaching ideas and exclusive freebies!
Follow me on Instagram for behind the scenes views of Think Grow Giggle:
Follow me on Pinterest for more teaching ideas:
Follow me on Facebook for teaching ideas and flash freebies:
Questions? Email me at ThinkGrowGiggleShop@gmail.com