4th Grade McGraw-Hill Wonders Reading Series
Unit 2 Week 2 : Ranita The Frog Princess
This unit includes the following:
1. Vocabulary PowerPoint- 27 slides to introduce, review, and use vocbaulary terms in sentences.
2. Vocabulary Practice Page- You can use this page for review or assessment.
3. The Ant and The Grasshopper Text Evidence Questions- 6 Questions that require the students to use text evidence. There is also an analogy practice sheet attached to this file! (BONUS!)
4. Ranita The Frog Princess Text Evidence Questions- 17 questions that require the student to provide page numbers for the answers they have given.
5. Synonym and Antonym Sorting Practice- There are vocabulary cards for the students to fill out a chart.
Please rate this product and enjoy!
For more Wonders products...
Princess and the Pizza (Unit 1 Week 1)
Experts, Incorporated (Unit 1 Week 2)
Earthquakes (Unit 1 Week 3)
A Crash Course in Forces and Motion with Max Axiom (Unit 1 Week 4)
Kids In Business (Unit 1 Week 5)
The Secret Message (Unit 2 Week 1)
Ranita, The Frog Princess (Unit 2 Week 2)
Buffalo Are Back (Unit 2 Week 3) FREEBIE
Spiders (Unit 2 Week 4)
Cricket in Time Square (Unit 3 Week 1)
See How They Run (Unit 4 Week 1)
Vocabulary Word Wall Cards (Wonders Reading Series)
Wonders Spelling Lists (Units 1-6) Bundle