Letters that your students can cut out to write their names or for other activities. Letters come in five different colors/fonts (also available in black & white). There are a total of 60 letters per page, with each letter having 1 to 4 repetitions.
1. Students can spell out their first and/or last name - worksheets included.
2. Students can cut out letters, and match to corresponding Capital or Lowercase letters - worksheets included.
BONUS: Larger size letters for any other use. 30 letters per page, two pages per set. Teacher can laminate and cut to make sturdier. Other ideas:
1. Demonstrate how to complete projects with larger letters.
2. Students sort letters in alphabetical order as a center.
3. Print two sets, and students can play memory match.
4. Cut letters, attach to background paper to spell out fun signs for centers or library.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales and new products. Go to
TPT: MsEducator Main Page
and click the green star to become a follower.
Earn TPT credit for future purchases. Simply use the Provide Feedback button to give a quick rating and provide comment. I would LOVE to hear from you!