Also included in
- Oral Presentations and Public Speaking Bundle: Teach students how to create an engaging oral presentation is an important life skill. Students practice their oral presentation skills for these assignments: Current Events News Assignment, Hot Topics Debate Assignment, Book Talks, and a Rant Writing U$9.99$15.00Save $5.01
Public Speaking Presentations | PDF and Digital Formats: Rant writing is an engaging way to bring public speaking and persuasive writing into the classroom. Students rant and complain to each other daily, why not channel that creative energy into some high-quality writing? Rants are an engaging way to get students writing and sharing their thoughts and opinions in the classroom. This assignment can be used for argument or persuasive writing.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools.
This assignment is also part of the Oral Presentations Bundle
This assignment contains:
- Unit overview
- Daily lesson plans
- Writing process graphic organizers
- Rant video examples (must have reliable internet to access these rants)
- Assignment sheet
- Editing sheet
- Rant assessment criteria
- Teaching slides
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools
- "My students are loving this! Thank you for the great resource! :)"
- "Looking forward to using this! Very organized and great examples!"
- "I was able to use this resource right away and it was thorough!"
- "This by far was the most favourite unit of the year for my Grade 7's."