Rapunzel Bundle of Math & Literacy Activities
Included in this download:
1. Emergent Readers
Students will LOVE their very own easy-to-read version of Rapunzel.
Comes in both English and Spanish.
These books are 10 pages long and practice a variety of high frequency words.
2. Alphabet, Number, & Fun Pathway Mazes
These six mazes will twist your littles up in giggles! Use them as fast finishers, homework, indoor recess, or at centers.
There is a maze for upper case letters, one for lower case letters, one for numbers (1-10), and 3 fun pathway mazes.
**For the pathway mazes:
-The pathway mazes do not have any blocks. They are intended for beginners. Students can make their own mazes by choosing their own path and even can add Thanksgiving themed blocks if they want an extra challenge! ALL kids will succeed in completing these mazes!
3. Posters with Writing Activity (Write the Room)
There are 11 Rapunzel related word posters in this download.
They include the following words:
Rapunzel, prince, flowers, stars, witch, braid, horse, lizard, paint, scissors, tower
Hang these up during your Rapunzel or Fairy Tales unit. There are two corresponding writing sheets so that students can practice writing these words as well. Use this in any way you want! Copy front back so that students don't have to juggle multiple papers. Print out posters on card-stock and laminate them to help preserve the quality. After using the writing activity, leave the posters up to decorate!
4. Labeling Rapunzel Activity Sheet
5. Rapunzel Color-by-Number Sheet
6. All about Rapunzel Fact Organizer
7. Be an Illustrator Activity Sheet
8. Colorful Lizards
Practice reading color words with this lizard-themed activity sheet.
9. Illustrating Favorite Part, Characters, and Setting Activity Sheets
10. The Prince Color-by-Short Vowels
11. Rapunzel Pattern Practice Sheet
12. Rapunzel Counting Cut & Paste Activities
13. Rapunzel Sequential Numbers Activity Sheet
14. Rapunzel Mini Folding Book
-Students will love retelling the story of Rapunzel with this mini picture book.
15. Rapunzel Comparing Sizes Activities
-4 Comparing Sizes Puzzles
16. Retelling Pieces
17. Strip Puzzles - Black/White and Colorful, Include Rapunzel & the Prince
18. Pocket Chart Pieces
- 11 Rapunzel themed pictures with corresponding vocabulary for retelling, sequencing, and more on your pocket chart.
19. Fact or Fiction
-5 sheets that practice determining what is real and what is pretend.
-4 Fact/Fiction Classroom Posers also included (2 full-color, 2 printer friendly)
Like this? Don't forget to rate it! Your feedback is important to me!