Rate of Change (Slope): Graffiti activity
is a great activity for students to share their understanding of the many ways to find and describe the slope of a line. Students create a graffiti piece that shows slope. Two options included.
A great addition to your Pre-Algebra, Algebra and Algebra 2 study.
My students love this activity. Use at math centers, station activities or for whole class practice and review.
This activity works well with:
- Slope: Find the Slope from 2 points Interactive Notebook foldable (8.EE.B.6.)
- Slope: Find the Slope Using 2 Points Practice and Review Scavenger Hunt cards
For more graffiti activities, check out:
- Linear Equation Graffiti Activity
- Pythagorean Theorem Graffiti Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.