This test addresses naming ratios, calculating unit rates and using equivalent rates to solve problems. It is the best test you will find anywhere to assess how well your students understand rates and ratios. Here's why:
1. All multiple choice: Quick and easy to grade! Yet evidence of correct work must be shown to receive credit.
2. Plenty of space to show work, for every problem, right on the test.
3. Tiered difficulty of questions for each operation (Type 2: Basic Question, Type 3: Word Problem or increased difficulty, Type 4: Unique situation requiring the skill)
4. A standards-based rubric is provided to identify levels of understanding for each topic based on the accuracy of specific questions. The test is very accurate at identifying true mastery.
5. The innovative feedback system greatly diminishes grading time, allows for student reflection and targets learning. A UPC code is provided below each question to give very specific feedback while eliminating the need for lengthy comments. A "U" identifies an understanding concern, a "P" highlights a precision mistake in the calculation and a "C" identifies a lack of communicating thinking.
6. Color coded answer keys with all work are provided for easy identification of mistakes.
Like what you see?
Follow my store, "Actis Standard". I continuously post new material and soon the entire 6th grade Common Core math curriculum will be posted! Purchase individual practice pages, notes, activities and tests or buy entire units.
All Actis Standard assignments are custom created questions that go deeper than your typical drill-and-kill type of worksheet. I created these questions to address every nuance of the objective, which are rooted in the Common Core Standards. The practice is presented to students in a friendly non-intimidating, easy to read format. Space is provided for work and all of the answer keys are included! The answer keys even have work included to demonstrate the type of work your student should be producing. Practice tutorial videos are included for free!