-3 differentiated sets of ratio questions (24 questions each)
-copy of bingo board
Prep to playing:
1. Cut out all of the bingo pieces (I print them on different colored paper)
2. Put pieces into 3 separate boxes
3. Level students into ability groups (level 1= middle, level 2=high, level 3=low)
1. have students write all possible answer choices randomly on their bingo board (1 answer per box)
2. direct them to stand up, pick a card out of the box and return to seat.
3. once they answer that question, they write the letter of the question they are working on in the corresponding box
4. I offered prizes to the first 3 bingo winners!