These have been developed to provide teachers and students with an and mixed practice of the 6th grade ratio and rate standards. This resource is made for ! These Task Cards work great as a , , for orfor , and as
This is . You will receive a . An identical paper version of this resource is available if you prefer to use the traditional printable Task Cards. Click here for the Paper Version of this resource.
- This resource is designed to be used with
- Google Drive is such as Computers and Tablets
- Task Cards comes with
- are included for both to keep students focused on the End Goal
- Task Cards includes a which
- A is provided for use as a
- Digital Format!
- You will receive a just make a copy and
- A is Included with these Task Cards. The Google Forms . You Choose which version works best for your needs!
- The Bonus Test Version is , , and !
- 6.4(B) Apply qualitative and quantitative reasoning to solve prediction and comparison of real-world problems involving ratios and rates.
- 6.4(C) Give examples of ratios as multiplicative comparisons of two quantities describing the same attribute.
- √6.4(D) Give examples of rates as the comparison by division of two quantities having different attributes, including rates as quotients.
- √6.5(A) Represent mathematical and and real-world problems involving ratios and rates using scale factor, tables, graphs, and proportions.
- 6.RP.A.1. Understand the concept of a ratio and use ratio language to describe a ratio relationship between two quantities.
- 6.RP.A.2. Understand the concept of a unit rate a/b associated with a ratio a:b with b ≠ 0, and use rate language in the context of a ratio relationship.
- 6.RP.A.3. Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve real-world and mathematical problems, e.g., by reasoning about tables of equivalent ratios, tape diagrams, double number line diagrams, or equations.
- 6.RP.A.3.A Make tables of equivalent ratios relating quantities with whole-number measurements, find missing values in the tables, and plot the pairs of values on the coordinate plane. Use tables to compare ratios.
- 6.RP.A.3.B Solve unit rate problems including those involving unit pricing and constant speed.
- 6.RP.A.3.C Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
Copyright © Catherine Solanik. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.
♥ I hope this description helps to clarify! If you have any questions or would like to contact me feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit My Store for More Resources.