Ratios: Bundle of ratio practice and review matching
is a Great resource for your 6th grade ratio unit. This set of practice and review cards covers 6 common core 6th grade topics. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. Ready to use.
The Bundle Includes:
- Ratio of Shapes
- Equivalent Ratios Using Tables
- Ratio: Unit Rates
- Equivalent Ratios without a table
- Ratio Word Problems
- Ratio Word Problems - Challengers
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other ratio activities
- Host a ratio scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of ratio matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using ratio cards.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice of ratio and for differentiation.
Save even more with 6th GRADE MATH: Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
which contains all the 6th grade math products in the store AND all future 6th grade math products.
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.