Engage students at centers or in partners with this Ratio Word Problems Paper Chain Activity
. Students solve unit rate, unit price and constant speed word problems to find the next link. The solution leads to the problem on the next link. My students LOVE this activity.
Answer key included.
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
Also available in money-saving bundle of Paper Chain Activities for 6th grade math concepts.
Additional decimal resources include:
- Monster Ice Cream Parlor Project: A decimal and graphing project
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Notes and Practice
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Notes and Practice
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Practice and Review
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Practice and Review
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Practice and Review
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Word Problems Practice and Review
- Decimals: Mixed review paper chain activity
- Decimals: Maps with decimal distances practice and review
- Multi-step inequality with decimals card sort
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.